Season 10 Signup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been able to attend a race yet but did some preseason testing with some of the group. Should be all set to race tonight if that is acceptable. Not sure how competitive I'll be as most of you have had lots of time to sort out the car and setup but would be fun to get some races under the belt.

Comment

Been using the same setup since the first race, so just show up to race and have a good time. We can share a setup if you don't have 1.

Comment

I'm going to try to jump on if I can get my mic and teamspeak working if that's cool with you all.

Satchel_Charge
        USA
        Both as available

Comment

Or just let me know if 40 minutes wasn't enough notice for tonight lol.

Comment

Cadco
            USA
            Both

Uncertain as to whether I can join up this late in the season

Comment

We have a revolving door policy around here. Just show up a bit early to put some practice in before the race

Comment

Originally posted by static_energy View Post
                We have a revolving door policy around here. Just show up a bit early to put some practice in before the race
                I sent a request on steam. Is there a schedule somewhere so I can know what courses will be raced?

Comment

Yep, it is on the main site. There is a hamburger symbol at the top that drops down the menu. ‚Äčhttp://pantheracingdivision.com/schedule/

Comment

Sign me out... don't think I can attend any of the races for this season.

Comment

• Cross out the above. Have the game earlier than expected, so I should be able to have time to learn the car before practice gets underway.

Comment

• come for the final race on saturday

Comment

Working...
                        X