Season 9 Radical SR3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure where to post this. I'm not going to be here on Wednesday, I have to work out of town until Friday. I'll be at Saturday's though but I really wanted to do the very first one of the season. Have fun on Wednesday!

Comment

I'm only going to be able to make it Wednesday, and then I'm out of town for three weeks to go get my hazmat and fire brigade quals. It was sprung on me last week, so it sucks I'll miss the first half of the season. I'm taking my PC, but not going to drag my wheel with me.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindJesus View Post
        I'm only going to be able to make it Wednesday, and then I'm out of town for three weeks to go get my hazmat and fire brigade quals. It was sprung on me last week, so it sucks I'll miss the first half of the season. I'm taking my PC, but not going to drag my wheel with me.
        Bring a controller....? Keyboard warrior?
        sigpic

Comment

I would love too be in. #89

Comment

Originally posted by livujiv View Post
            I would love too be in. #89

You're a little late to the game, there's only 3 races left in the season.

This will be our last race in Project Cars - we'll be doing some extensive testing with PCars2 to see if that's the game we'll be moving to. Check back on the site regularly for more updates.
            "The Wall"

Comment

Originally posted by MECZero View Post

You're a little late to the game, there's only 3 races left in the season.

This will be our last race in Project Cars - we'll be doing some extensive testing with PCars2 to see if that's the game we'll be moving to. Check back on the site regularly for more updates.
              Feel free to join in for the last few races. Race tonight practice starts 8:30 EST
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Working...
              X